Saturday, July 17, 2010

I was so worried that we would be on our vacation when we got our fingerprint appointment notice...but we got home yesterday and there was a letter but only for our au pair's appointment. Hers is next Friday (the worst possible day for campground owners!!). So, I went into the office yesterday and asked if we could change it...well, that takes several weeks, but the nice lady behind the counter explained that they might be able to do it if we come and they are not busy on another day. But, I still have to wait until David and I get our appointment letters. Hopefully that will come this Monday or in today's mail.


I still have never heard from the grandmother in the domestic adoption that I talked about, so I'm guessing she had a bad week and now is fine. I hope the little girl is...


We had a wonderful vacation to the Smokey Mts. and we had a car FULL driving down there. My mom, our au pair, my husband and I...and 3 LOUD boys. They say our mini-van seats 7, I guess it does. But next year, I guess my mom won't be able to join us (we will hopefully have a full house!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun vacation! I have relatives that own/run a campground in West Virginia, they love it! Good luck getting your prints taken soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you were able to rid yourselves of some adoption stresses with a fun vacation.

    Our USCIS building was very picky about when/where/how with the fingerprinting. If you could shove your au pair's fingerprinting into your busy day somehow, I recommend doing it.

    ReplyDelete